This article covers the Xero sync status report within Stock&Buy.
The Xero Sync Status report shows all sales, refunds, purchases and inventory adjustments along with their sync status with Xero. This report gives you insights into the completeness of the transactions synced to Xero.
To view the Xero Sync Status report:
- Log into your Stock&Buy account
- Go to the Integrations page
- Click on View Settings located on the Xero integration tile
- The Xero integration details shows two tabs, one holds the integration settings and the other shows the Syns status report
|Id||Identifier of the transaction. Click on this item to open the transaction in Stock&Buy|
|Created||UTC time when the transaction was created|
|Last Updated||UTC time when the transaction was last updated|
|Type||Transaction type, this can be: Sale, Purchase, Adjustment, Refund|
|SubTotal||Transaction sub total|
|Tax||Transaction total recorded tax|
Link to the transaction in Xero. A yellow triangle indicates that the transaction has not been sync yet.
|Journal Sync||Shows whether the transaction has been recorded in the daily journals. A yellow triangle indicates that the transaction has not been synced to the journals yet.|
- The Xero Sync Status report can be exported to CSV by clicking on the corresponding button on the top right corner of the report table.
- As the date filter is in UTC time, you might need to adjust the date filter and set the upper date range boundary to a day or two in the future to ensure all transactions are reported. This might come in handy if your are ahead of UTC time (Australia, New Zealand…)