The Xero Sync Status report shows all sales, refunds, purchases, and inventory adjustments along with their corresponding Xero sync status.
To view your Xero Sync Status report:
- Go to your Integrations module.
- Find Xero and click Settings.
- The last tab in the menu is Sync Status.
Columns in the Sync Status page
Note: The date filter is in UTC time. To make sure all transactions are reported, you might need to modify the date filter and move your date forward to a day or two in the future. If you are ahead of UTC time (such as in Australia or New Zealand), this can be useful.
|ID||The transaction ID which you can open as a link in S&B.|
|Created||The UTC time when the transaction was created.|
|Last Updated||The UTC time when the transaction was updated.|
|Type||If the transaction is a: Sale, Purchase, Adjustment, or Refund.|
|Status||The status of the transaction.|
|SubTotal||The sub total of the transaction.|
|Tax||The total recorded tax of the transaction.|
|Total||The total of the transaction.|
|Cost||The cost of the transaction.|
– If a sale transaction, this represents the order cost of goods sold.
– If a purchase order, this represents the net order total.
– If an adjustment, this represents the total adjustment cost.
|Xero Link||The transaction’s link to Xero.|
|Journal Sync||Shows whether the transaction has been recorded in the daily journals.|