When you integrate Stock&Buy into Shopify & WooCommerce, there is a connection between the products and their corresponding records in Stock&Buy’s inventory management system.
Stock&Buy can monitor inventory levels for your product listings in real time by using product links. Ensuring correct inventory data will help you prevent overselling and stockouts.
How to link your products
In your Inventory > Products module, you can see the name of the stores where your products are linked. Your product links can vary depending on how you configure your Shopify or WooCommerce integration settings.
To manually link a product to your store:
- Search for the product in your Inventory > Products module.
- Open the product details view.
- At the top-right corner, click Links > Edit Links.
- A dialog box will appear showing details about your product links.
- Edit your product mappings if you want to link or unlink your product to your stores.
- Click Save & Close.