Businesses often require several price lists to support a variety of operations. This includes individual customer pricing, purchasing items in foreign currencies, and maintaining your retail prices that are distributed internationally in multiple retail outlets.
Aside from the default approach of pricing lists for wholesale, retail, and purchases, Stock&Buy allows you to create many price lists on your account to have options in carrying out your operational tasks.
Setting up your Price Lists
To set up your price lists:
- Go to your Inventory module.
- Click Price Lists.
- At the top-right corner of the page, click Actions.
- Click + Add Price List.
On this page, all of the current price lists that you have are displayed. You have the option to view, manage, and alter your price lists for each of your products.
Updating Price Lists via a .CSV file
This feature allows you to setup your prices for your products by uploading a .CSV file.
To upload your price lists:
- In the Actions button, click Edit Via CSV.
- We offer a pre-filled price list template that you can follow by downloading.
- After downloading, you can edit, prepare, and make adjustments on your price lists.
- Once you’re done editing the .CSV file, you can then upload the file on your account.
Assigning Price Lists to your Suppliers and Customers
Once you have prepared your products’ price lists, you can apply them to your regular customers and suppliers. This makes it possible for you to process orders quickly and easily.
To add customers and suppliers and set a specific price list for them:
- Go to your Contacts module.
- Click Suppliers or Customers.
- At the top-right corner of the page, click Create New.
- A dialog box will appear and will allow you to enter your suppliers’ or customers’ information.
- In the Advanced tab, click the Price List menu and set your price list.
- Click Save & close.