This article covers the process of updating products from Stock&Buy to Shopify.
With the bulk sync product functionality, you can sync multiple products and their variants at once from your Stock&Buy account to your Shopify stores. You can also use the bulk editor to publish and hide your products.
Bulk sync products
The bulk sync products feature helps you force a selected list of products to sync from Stock&Buy to Shopify. This is a handy feature to use when you notice one or more products in Stock&Buy going out of sync.
To sync products to Shopify:
- Login to Stock&Buy
- Go to the Inventory listing page
- Select the products you would like to publish
- Click on the Bulk Actions button visible at the top right corner
- Click on Sync products
- Choose whether you want to stock levels to sync only or a full sync of all product data (useful when you want to update attributes other than stock levels)
- Choose the Shopify store where you would like the products to be updated
- Click Sync products
The bulk update operation might take a while to complete depending on the number of selected products. You can watch the sync operation status in the activity feed.
Bulk publish / hide products
The bulk publish products feature helps you publish a selected list of products and make them available for sale on your Shopify web front end. This feature is also useful when setting up and populating new Shopify stores.
The bulk hide products feature is similar to the publish feature outlined above. The only difference is the Hide operation will make your products invisible on your Shopify web store leaving them visible on your POS only (if you have one)
The bulk publish / hide operation might take a while to complete depending on the number of selected products. You can watch the sync operation status in the activity feed.