We are looking for a tech-savvy Sales Manager to assist with the selling of complex e-commerce backend operations products and services. The Sales Manager’s responsibilities include maintaining extensive knowledge of the products’ parts, functions, and processes and assisting to close sales where technical expertise may be required to fit the clients’ needs.
To be successful as a Sales Manager, you should possess an in-depth knowledge of our company’s technical products and services and you should be able to relate this knowledge in a way that is understandable to non-technical customers. You should be driven to achieve your sales goals and should have excellent sales and customer service skills.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company’s products or services to customers.
- Discussing requirement needs with our customers.
- Collaborating with the support and engineering teams to understand customer requirements.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales.
- Researching, developing, and modifying products to meet customers’ technical requirements and needs.
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues with the engineering team.
You will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills (writing exercise will be requested as part of the interview process)
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills.
- Willingness to continue your sales and engineering education.
- Experience in retail/wholesale and accounting is a plus!