With increasingly vast seas of digital information, smart organizations can today do things that were up to now impossible. At Stock&Buy, our Mission is to be a co-pilot for small to medium e-commerce businesses helping them manage and streamline their back-end operations.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Azure Platform full stack Developer. You will be joining the team behind the Stock&Buy platform.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in designing and delivering Microsoft Azure Platform solutions and APIs in an e-commerce context. We are seeking someone who can design, create and deliver a range of supporting solutions using Azure platform elements.
You will ideally have at least 3 years of experience and a proven track record of architecting enterprise-level solutions and enterprise-grade distributed Cloud data platforms. You will be able to manage your own priorities and performance to deliver high-quality, highly performant solutions to our customers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
You will have:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. SQL Server), web servers (e.g. IIS, Apache), and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- An analytical mind
- Proficiency in Azure Cloud solutions (App Services, Azure Functions, Azure SQL)
- .NET Core & EntityFramework Core
- Hands-on experience of designing and delivering distributed cloud solutions using Microsoft Azure
- Strong, in-depth and demonstrable hands-on experience with the large numbers of the following technologies:
- Microsoft .NET Core and EntityFramework Core 3.1
- Azure Service Bus
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools
- JSON, REST, and data based APIs and high scale performant service facades
- Experience working in a Dev/Ops environment with Continuous Integration and Deployment via Visual Studio Team System would be a distinct advantage.