At Stock&Buy, our clients have access to high levels of support from our Customer Success team. As a Software Support Specialist, you play a critical role as the first point of contact for clients contacting the Help Desk for our SaaS products. You are a strong multi-tasker who can work successfully across multiple teams to resolve issues in a timely manner. You are also a tech-savvy product expert with strong attention to detail and ability to go beyond clients’ initial requests to understand their underlying needs.
- Provide Tier 1 software support for our clients by troubleshooting and maintaining frontend and backend systems.
- Multi-task and track dozens of open tickets at various stages of completion.
- Work with the engineering team to find, analyze, and resolve client issues.
- Communicate the root cause to clients in non-technical terms.
- Proactively identify clients experiencing repeated issues or requests that are not resolved to the client’s satisfaction. Escalate issues, as needed.
- Provide recommendations to the Product team about how to improve customer experience.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills (writing exercise will be requested as part of the interview process)
- Ability to convey technical information to a general audience
- Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to prioritize tasks and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Experience in building / supporting SaaS products is a plus!
- Experience in retail/wholesale and accounting is a plus!