With increasingly vast seas of digital information, smart organizations can today do things that were up to now impossible. At Stock&Buy, our Mission is to be a co-pilot for small to medium e-commerce businesses helping them manage and streamline their backend operations.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Azure Platform Integration Specialist and API Developer. A part time position (likely to turn into a full-time offering), you will join the team behind the Stock&Buy platform.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in designing and delivering Microsoft Azure Platform solutions and APIs in an e-commerce context. We are seeking someone who can design, create and deliver a range of supporting APIs and Azure platform elements and who has a proven track record of solution excellence.
You will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience and a proven track record of architecting enterprise level APIs and enterprise grade distributed Cloud data platforms. You will be able manage your own priorities and performance to deliver high quality, highly performant solutions to our customer.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Designing backend APIs using Open API specification
- Azure API management integration
- Requirements Analysis and Solution Architecture Design.
- Application architecture and data platform design
- Analysis of requirements and production of specifications.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup).
- Deal with other stakeholders / end users in the software development lifecycle – CEO, customers
- Ensuring that the API solutions can be deployed and operated in a highly repeatable and predictable manner through a DevOps pipeline.
You will have:
- Proficiency in Open API specifications
- Proficiency in Azure Cloud solutions (API management, Azure Functions, Azure SQL)
- .NET Core & EntityFramework Core
- Hands on experience of designing and delivering distributed cloud solutions using Microsoft Azure
- Strong, in-depth and demonstrable hands-on experience with the large numbers of the following technologies:
- Microsoft .NET Core and EntityFramework Core 3.1
- Azure Service Bus
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools
- JSON, REST and data based APIs and high scale performant service facades
- Experience working in a Dev/Ops environment with Continuous Integration and Deployment via Visual Studio Team System would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of working in highly dynamic teams using agile methodologies often under demanding timescales.
- Experience of motivating and managing team performance in delivering to agreed timelines